Autism is the a multitude of common neurological disorder influencing children; and also is one of the various common developmental disabilities affecting American and Canadian Children. ASD unrest the way the brain processes hints that affects all communities of a person’s development. Asd Autistic
Autism Spectrum Disorder is a neurological disorder resulting in developmental disability; this affects a person’s communication, social understanding and behaviour including interests and activities. Autism usually appears around the first three years of a child’s life and boys are more prone to autism than girls. Asd Autistic
No one person with ASD behaves or responds exactly the same way as others with the same diagnosis, each individual is quite unique. There are actually five different Autism Spectrum Disorders described under a diagnostic category, Pervasive Developmental Disorders [PDD]. Asd Autistic
1. Childhood Disintegrative Disorder[CDD]: This is a rare condition that affects 0.2 in 10,000, symptoms are significant losses in social behaviour, language, and play. These symptoms usually appear after at least three years of normal developmental period. This disorder results in severe defects in cognitive ability. Asd Autistic
2. Rett Syndrome: This too is a rare condition that affects 1 in 10,000 and affects girls inclusively. Again significant regression after a period of normal development. Severe impaired language and psychotic motor skills and difficulty cognitive ability. Asd Autistic
3. Autistic Disorder [AD]: This condition is diagnosed more often and affects 20 in 10,000 cognitive impairments, deficits in non-verbal and verbal communications and social understanding, unusual behaviour and restrictive activities. Asd Autistic
4. Pervasive Developmental Disorder – not already specified [PDD.NOS]: This condition is often used in 15 in 10,000 diagnosed; this is also named a typical Autism. This condition is severe and pervasive impairment that can be found in some interaction or restrictive activities and interests. Asd Autistic
5. Asperger Disorder – also called Asperger’s Syndrome, and Asperger Syndrome, AS This is a common disorder and is diagnosed 5 in 10,000. This condition can have mild to severe impairments along with social understanding, interactions, repetitive, restricted interests and activities Cognitive and language development is not delayed; however there are deficits in communications. Don’t let your love ones suffer anymore! Lead them out through Asd Autistic program now!
Feeling lost without solutions? Asd Autistic is a proven Autism Solution for your Child.
Try The Program and change child’s life forever!