Tag Archives: Child Care Options

Question?: Treatment For Autism In Toddlers

David asks…

Where should I look for child care for 3 yr old with mild autism?

admin answers:

Check with your local infant/child care centre, GP or hospital for the relevant information on groups, help and respite for your toddler and for yourself. They should also have current information on the latest treatments and ideas to help you with the day to day care of your child and their individual needs, including child care options. I hope this helps. Good luck!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers