Question?: Autistic Spectrum

Please Donate To The Autism Zone, We Really Need Your Help!! The Autism Zone

Autism Society

Susan asks…

What would I have to say to my doc for them to do a cat or mri scan of my brain and have insurance cover it?

I don’t want to be dishonest or anything, but I’ve been having occasional migranes(about one a month and I’ve never had them before until last year). I’d really like them to take a look and see if everything looks normal. Also I have some symptoms that might put me on the “autistic spectrum” so I thought that a scan might give me some comfirmation of that as well. If I told my general care physician that, would that be enough? I have HMO.

admin answers:

Yes. Just go to your GP and describe your symptoms and he’ll do the rest; referring you for the proper tests and all.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Be Sociable, Share!