Legal Guardian Yet?

Please Donate To The Autism Zone, We Really Need Your Help!! The Autism Zone

Autism Society

Hi, This is Bob the guy that runs this blog.
If you have an autistic child, It is my opinion that you should go and get yourself made the legal Guardian.
You will have to have a lawyer. You can probably get one appointed.
You have to file at the local Probate Court – Mental Division
Bring your doctors paperwork. Get the details from your lawyer.
The reason I am writing this right now is because the best Guardianship to get is Plenary Guardian.
I recently found out that courts are resisting giving out the Plenary type.
I have found it worth the extra effort to get the Plenary type because it means that your word is it.
No one else can interfere with your decisions. Believe me there are plenty of people out there to do that.

Be Sociable, Share!