I have been working on this blog all day today (Sunday). Blogs are a lot harder to me to work on than regular HTML websites. So Far today I changed the background color, shrunk and added The Autism Zone logo because this blog is actually part of that, activated the social website pointers at the top and added a search button. Doesn’t sound like much but my butt is getting sore!
P.S. I added some graphics to the slider bar, I also added some pictures to the boxes below the slider. The only problem is that the words below the pictures in the boxes can’t go away because this is a free sample blog theme and I have to pay a ton to make changes. Sorry.